Amla Ras (Vinay) 1Ltr
ACIDITY & CONSTIPATION, Allergy & Sinus, Amla, blood pressure, Blood sugar, Calcium & Minerals, constipation, Cough, Cold & Flu, depression, Diabetes Management, Diet & Fitness, GAS, Hair Care, immune system, infertility, Leucorrhoea, Men's, Motility , muscles tone, muscles tone, Obesity, Oligospirma , Sexual Disease, Sexual Wellness, Sexual& general weakness, Skin Care, Skin Condition Treatments, sleeplessness, Vitamins & Supplements
- Mix 50 ml. of organic Amla Juice in a glass of water. Add honey/salt/sugar as per taste. Consume on an empty stomach in the morning
Ingredients: Pure Amla Juice
Direction for Use: Mix 20 -50 gm of Vinay Amla Juice in a glass of water twice a day. The juice should be taken on an empty stomach.
Shelf Life: Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Caution: Store in a cool place. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Ashwagandha Pak 250 gm (Dindayal ) 2 packs
Ashwagandha, Brain Tonic, Diet & Fitness, For Men, infertility, Men's, muscles tone, muscles tone, Sexual Disease, Sexuall Well-being, Sleep & Snoring Aids
Dose – 5 gm twice a day with milk
Bulk Discount : Buy 2 pic quantities Rs 450 .
Already Sold: 0
Shakti Rasayan Avaleha ( Maharshi Badri)
Anemia, asthma, Brain Tonic, Calcium & Minerals, Cough, Cold & Flu, Diet & Fitness, infertility, Multivitamins, muscles tone, Oligospirma , Sexual Disease, Sexual Wellness, Sperm Count, Vitamins & Supplements, Weight Management
Packing:500 g. M.R.P. Rs.: 1185.00
- Manufactured by Maharshi Pharmaceuticals
- Indication are contains swarna gold bhasma, mukta pishti, keshar and many more
- Recommended dosage are 5 to 10g and twice a day
- Caution are Consult health professional before using product
- Storage instructions are store in cool, dry place
- Suggested use as directed by health physician
Out of stock
Availability: out of stock
Already Sold: 0
Swamala (Dhootapapeshwar) 1 kg
Cough, Cold & Flu, Diet & Fitness, For Men, Men's, muscles tone, muscles tone, Sexual Wellness
Direction for use:
Take 1 to 2 tablespoonful morning-evening on empty stomach or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor.
Dhatukshaya, Rajayakshma, Jeernajwara, Karshya, Napunsakatva, Dourbalya, Manodourbalya and Shukrakshaya.